Kansas State University
Center for Engagement and Community Development (CECD)
Spring 2017 Student Intern Position – 10 Hours Per Week
Description of job responsibilities:
- Support the director and staff of CECD to provide assistance to help advance arts, humanities and design engagement at Kansas State University. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assisting CECD in tracking cultural arts engagement at K-State
- Assisting CECD in organizing cultural arts engagement events
- Writing brief news stories about cultural arts engagement
- Posting social media stories regarding cultural arts engagement
- Event planning and management
- Writing and social media skills
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Time management to meet deadlines
Preference will be given to students majoring in arts, humanities and design.
This position will begin January 2017 and end December 2017
$10.00 per hour
By January 30th, please submit resume, names of three professional references, and a letter of application to: Chandra Ruthstrom at email@example.com. For more information, please call 785-532-6868.
CECD Mission Statement: To promote engagement across the breadth of our campus- in teaching, research, and outreach – and to connect the resources of K-State to the significant issues of public need facing Kansas and communities worldwide.